March 2, 2021 from 12:30pm to 4:30pm Eastern
Cost to attend: $250 per attendee
The current challenges faced by transit workers are unprecedented. Operating an essential service during a global pandemic is not easy. So how can transit managers support themselves and their staff who are overwhelmed on the front lines—or who are struggling mentally with working remotely?
CUTA and Gowan Consulting are partnering to offer a Virtual Manager Training for Supporting Mental Health in the Workplace.
This workshop will provide members with the skills and knowledge to help employees with mental health conditions stay at or return to work. Learn how to understand the mental health continuum, identify signs of mental distress, and communicate with team members.
Gowan Consulting is a national organization composed of Occupational Therapists available to support return-to-work and stay-at-work programs. They specialize in ergonomics—including the challenges of working remotely—and have a large portfolio of programs to suit your needs, including crisis fatigue and mental health training.
This training is limited to 18 participants, so act quickly. When this session fills, we will consider hosting a second workshop.
This workshop is offered in English only and is open to all CUTA members. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When registering more than two people, the first two participants must be registered and paid at full price. Additional registrations can be made once the first two are paid and will receive a 25% discounted event rate on the third and any subsequent registrations.
- Full payment by Mastercard or VISA is required for registration.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Please sign in above. If you don't have an account, please create a new account.
- After you've signed in:
- Click “Register Myself” and proceed to checkout.
- To register someone else from your organization, click on “Register Someone Else” and proceed to checkout.